Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Diet Diary

 this is me in the year 2004 (i guess)
 and this is me 2011... i feel bad already! broad shoulders don't you think?


Everyday in my life, I eat. I eat as if I'll get sick if I won't eat 3-6 times a day. Yes, I guess I am scared of starving myself. Because I got sick when I tried to that before. But ever since I came back from my parents house a gained a few pounds already and it's making me cry. I used to be fit when I was younger...My shirts sizes before was small and now Medium not even  Large fits me that well. I have bulges every time I sit. My pants before used to be 26 inch and now 30-32 seems to be just fine. Honestly, I don't care if I get bulges from eating too much chocolate, rice, noodles and even cakes and ice cream, but the thing is that I don't feel healthy anymore.I did Atkins Diet already, tried a few slimming pills (even the worst one), and already tried those slimming coffee. Yeah, they all worked for me. But after achieving a few results I tend to stop. Probably because  I feel good already. And I must say, I have a very generous husband who sabotage my diet as always. He keeps on giving me chocolates as presents or if I say I'm craving for this and that, and just a few moments its already in front of me... Tempting me to taste it even just a tiny bite...and that little bite turns into a munch until I can't stop eating it and empty the package... And now I'm guilty. I can already feel the worst thing about being fat. Don't get me wrong... I like being chubby. They say I look better with my flabs.. lol Some of my friends don't like me being skinny the way I look like when I was in high school and college.So now, I am making this decision that I have to stick to my diet. I have to make it a little drastic and yet realistic and safe of course. But still I wont starve myself. I am writing it here just to remind myself that anyone who can read this blog already knows I am on a diet and I have to show them that I really did it. I am really not sure why I am doing this posting stuff but it's I guess one way of motivating myself (a part from the being healthy kind of motivation). So I was thinking I should start doing the following in order for me to succeed. I am open to any suggestion if you have one.

1. No rice anytime of the day please.
2. No soda please. (even if hubby insist)
3. More veggies and fruits (i do this all the time)
4. Chips and chocolates smaller portions please? I wish I could do this (I did it before, why can't now?)
5. Meat?I hope not...probably only during his (hubby's) day off.
6. I can eat carbs only if its a ramyun or small serving of pasta.
7. Jog/walk at least 30mins in the morning (i can do at least an hour in the am) and another 30mins in the afternoon.
8. I'll try to do sit ups (but its hard for me because I feel like my head is being squeeze or something ) but still I'll 10-30 reps is I guess fine.
9. I'll continue my vitamins...I hope I can manage to do that always... too lazy and forgetful but still again I will try.
10. Have the determination and discipline to do all this stuff I listed above.

Please God guide me to do all this. This is for my own good.

6 comments:

  1. Nice article...Inspiring..hope you can do all those you mentioned above, religiously.

    By the way, nice pix...:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I would that is if my hubby won't sabotage all my plans this time... he loves to cuddle all the time and I guess he's scared if I'm all boned out! =) thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sis, wag mo biglain wla rice, unti-unti mo daw ireduce kasi sasakit ulo mo pag biglaan. eat anything you like pro control ung amount. khit daw paunti-unti lng exercise (jogging, swimming, walking, house chores) basta regular and consistent. madami na akong damit na hindi kasya, parang damit na sila ng anak ko hehehe! hopefully by end of the year may pagbabago na sa'yo and sa akin hehe! :D go sis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sana nga sis! yup..dahan-dahan na lng nga rice ko kahit tempting tlga. buti nga nabasa ni hubby e2 eh ndi na raw nya ako sabotage, kanina xa referee nmin ng kaharap kong fried rice! hahaa let go for it sis! kaya natin ito! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. parang wlang pinagbago eh.. haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ouch! meron nmn! tingnan mo kaya shoulders ko!!!! =( sana kilala kita noh! thanks for visiting my page thou! =)

    ReplyDelete