Thursday, June 9, 2011

Empire and Allies by Zynga: A Review

Empire and Allies by Zynga: A Review <= read more from here

On June 1, 2011, Zynga has launched a new online game over Facebook and little did I know I am hooked again with playing games online.
 I already stop playing games recently over facebook because I can’t keep up with the same goals of the game almost every time I log. So far I found out that this game has the same flaws of their other current games. Well, So far the connectivity is faster. That is in the first few hours since it was launched. We all know that Zynga is the number one social gaming company, developing and publishing games on social networks but I still believe from my previous observations as stated in my kinda older post (How Can CityVille Be So Addictive and So Annoying at the Same Time?).

No comments:

Post a Comment